Patricia Giles

Accommodation and counselling for women and children affected by domestic violence

Looking for emergency accommodation? Call Crisis Care

9223 1111

There are a number of ways to support the work of The Patricia Giles Centre. You can volunteer your time helping out at the Centre, make a tax deductable donation or leave a bequest in your will. Your support will help keep the Pat Giles Centre open. If you are a business owner, we are seeking work experience placements for women who are ready to return to the workforce but lack experience.

Support PGC


You can read our latest newsletter here:

PGC Quarterly Newsletter (June 2017)

Business Owners

We are seeking work experience placements for women who are ready to return to the work force but they lack experience. Placement opportunities in the northern suburbs region are especially welcome.

Work placements that may lead to employment in these areas - cleaning, retail and basic office work - would be welcome. We can support the women with resume preparation, interview skills, suitable clothing and lots of encouragement.


Make a donation

Cash donations to Patricia Giles Centre are always welcome. Your donation can be targeted to any of the following unfunded services we offer women and children.

SURVIVAL MONEY FOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN WHO HAVE NO INCOME: some of our families have no access to Centrelink payments. Securing full time work, while living in refuge after experiencing trauma and abuse and when you don’t speak English can be over whelming. Financial assistance to provide food and pay medical bills for these families is vital.

Any donation made to the Patricia Giles Centre over $2.00 is tax deductible.

Please ring on 9300 0340 and enquire if you are unsure if we will accept your items.

How your donations help the women and children supported by the Patricia Giles Centre.


Leaving a bequest to the Patricia Giles Centre in your Will assists the Centre to support women and children to live free from violence. A bequest may be in the form of a fixed financial contribution (known as a legacy), a proportion of your estate or perhaps an asset from your estate, such as property or furniture.

Registered Charity

Special Supporters

Thank you for your generous donation

Call 08 6444 7682 or send us an email to offer your assistance.